About me


I always like reading or watching things and feeling like I can relate to the person. I think it sets the tone and gives in inside on who you are. Let's get to know me.

 I'm currently a Jr in college (in the middle of now where) as most people say. I recently turned twenty-one (a few months ago), but it feels like just yesterday, I was twenty. I am a middle child with a younger sister and an older brother. I can be quiet and reserved when you first meet me, but once I warm up to you, we will be best friends. I love drinking coffee so much I'll have a couple of cups a day. This would be why I have gotten my gold card at Starbucks and have kept the gold status.  

When I am not doing school work, I am either doing something with my sorority or working at my job. My schedule is crazy sometimes, but it is very much worth it. Let me know any questions you have. I love getting to know people and helping in any way I can. 



Comments

  1. It was so lovely getting to know you a little bit better Anna! I'm like you with my schedule, always busy, blogging or creating content for brands but that is what keeps me going! What keeps you motivated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thought of getting everything done keeps me motivated.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Freshman Year (food and friends)

Picking the Right College

Why I decided to blog